National Dog Day at Sundial
Every dog shall have his or her day at Sundial St. Pete!
And every dog companion will enjoy sales at participating shops, “Yappy Hour”, live music in the Sundial courtyard & a photo op for a pic with your pup!
“Yappy” Hour on our doggy friendly dining decks:
– Locale Market Courtyard Bar 5-8 PM
– FarmTable Cucina 3-8 PM Happy Hour
– Ruth’s Chris Steak House Happy Hour 4:30-6:30 PM & Filet & Rose: 6 oz Filet Mignon w/ 3 blackened shrimp and a glass of rose wine for $30
– Sea Salt St. Pete Pooches Patio Party – Happy Hour 3-Close
Pinellas Ale Works (PAW) will provide free samples of their “doggone good” beers, coozies and stickers. Their beers will be available for purchase at Locale Market‘s courtyard bar.
Sundial guests will also have a chance to witness a live demo by the St. Petersburg Police Department K-9 Unit.
+ Free gourmet dog treat samples from Locale Market / Huggin’ Dogs and complimentary dog treats from Locale Pastry Chef Amanda
+ Diamond Doggy Red Carpet at Diamonds Direct, 24 karat gold plated milk bones for $25 and an opportunity to shop the “Dog Fever” jewelry line (30% off in store selection and 10% off custom orders)
+ 50% off all dog gear at the Sundial Gift Shoppe
+ Complimentary champagne for humans at Jackie Z Style Co., 20% off all Gucci Sunglasses and up to 50% off sale merchandise
Things to remember:
– Leashes are required
– All dogs must be supervised
– Non-aggressive pups only please